Sunday, May 1, 2022
- Reading and approval of the minutes.
- Report of the President.
- Financial statement by the Treasurer.
The meeting minutes will be kept in English and forwarded to Mr. Fuat Ornarli. In addition, they will be published on the FTAA website.
- Unfinished Business (Refer to matrix)
- May 7th, 2022- Saturday Mother’s Day -Fancy Hat – Tea Party –> Responsible- Canan Ozaktay, Details of the events discussed in the meeting.
- E-board discussed grant applications.
- The majority of the E-board approved cancelling the zoom meeting regarding “bayramlasma”.
- Please see new committee members on FTAA Matrix.
E-board unanimously approved having the May 19th Celebration in Florida Turkish Center. The celebration will be on May 21st, 2022, between 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- New Business
E-board unanimously approved a meeting between FTAA and FTC’s Board of Directors in September 2022. The purpose of the meeting is to exchange ideas and get to know each other.
E-board unanimously approved to have Father’s Day picnic on June 19th, 2022. E-board will make a Venue selection at the next meeting.
- The majority of the E-board approved holding the next meeting on May 30th, 2022, at 8 p.m.